Become a Partner
What does it mean to be a partner with the Central NJ CS Hub?
Central New Jersey CS Education Hub (CNJCSEH) at TCNJ has agreed to provide our "Partner LEAs”. We have been funded by NJDOE to, "provide high-quality, standards-based professional learning opportunities to K–12 educators at all stages of their careers and promote the expansion of CS education.”
We will accomplish this by providing:
– Professional development (PD) opportunities for teachers on TCNJ's campus and/or
– "The SCRIPT: Strategic CSforALL Planning Tool for School Districts" training.
– Classroom materials such as physical computing devices (microcontrollers and other lowcost
devices) if aligned with the PD.
– Computer Science AP exam fee reimbursement (if applicable).
– Participation in the NJDOE Computer Science Education "Working Group".
Partner schools have priority access to the activities listed above. Access does not imply an obligation from the partner schools. As a partner school, the CNJCSEH at TCNJ requests that you (1) share and promote the activities to your faculty and staff, and (2) identify a point of contact for CNJCSEH related requests, news, and opportunities. The partner school point of contact will not be required to complete any additional work outside of the scope of their typical employment and participation is voluntary.